Thursday, March 20, 2008

If there's a past, there'll be a future.

Adam Khoo's Learning Technology.
LIVE! OPERATION. (We Have Rewritten The Rules♥)

Back from Camp! This is the first time ever I'm missing camp so much alright! It has been the most fun, meaningful, enjoyable & probably the best camp I'll ever have in life.♥ Our class have been so united, as we cheered like everywhere we go. :D So proud of all of us.`
Five Principles of Special Forces We're must Follow.
  • There is no Failure, Only Learning Experiences.
  • Choices have consequences.
  • Think Smart, Act Fast.
  • One for all, All for one.
  • If I can't, then I must, there is Always a Way.
  • & Also some rules, to build up more positive attitude; including not saying the word "Try" & "I don't know." during the camp, or rather, outside the camp. Instead we shall say "Do my best" & "I'll find out." [:
    -----
    Our campsite is located at Jalan Lekar (Chua Chu Kang). &I had been dreading for the activities at first, but it all turns out great! We first went through the so-called tough Basic Military Training, with determined paces. As the Journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step. Our whole class was actually the only class who jumps into the Muddy River.
    (Except for a few who have personal/sensitive reasons.)

    We've been taught loads of meaningful things. & 2nd day morning we did 1400 of Success Claps! It's not as easy not you think y'know. But we succeed it in anyway :D The food was great, (though the rice's a little dry, but it doesn't matters`) We're required to take only 3mins to bathe, 2 person/cubicle. But there's more to come actually. Physical training was also mental training; as it requires our endurance. CO Night has been very cool, the perfomance, this & thats. Everything has been so meaningful and unforgettable. & Come to think of it, I guess I'm missing it a lot. However, the memories will always stay in ourselves. I guess I've also absorbed in what they say as if you tell yourself you can do something, no matter whatever that stops you, you still can do it. It's yourself & nothing else that keeps you going ♥

    &Mayflower have successfully broke the record with 2300 Sucess Claps!
    -----

    & I think I saw an UFO on the 2nd night after CO Night, it sounds rather ridiculous, but I'm not kidding. But it's round in shape, with blinking red light and a shone of green light for a moment. & Doesn't flies like any normal airplanes or helicopter/what so ever. It flies Sideway Up, not straight nor up. As in, very smooth turns. Expectedly, it has no fixed destination, believe it or not; that object just simply glides around the sky for quite a long time round and round.

    We've changed to the better-

    No comments: