Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Suppressed by thy' childish fears.

Everybody got something they have to live without-

Gosh, my mind's completely blankout for now. I hope I'm normal, been forgetting things easily nowadays, my friends, stuffs and even my own name! (I'm not joking). &Sighs, there'll be Additional Mathematics/History Quiz/Whatsoever test tomorrow` and I forgotten to bring home my textbooks! I'll flunk for both, hopefully not. :/

School was as per normal. No assembly and Mrs. Koh did some briefing about the trip to Vietnam & Agent Orange etc. I'm quite interested and to my surprised my mom actually agreed to it, however there's only like 5available seats for us & it's almost like the whole class saying they wants to join also. &Similarly there'll be a trip to Kuala Lumpur(sp?) and Bangkok plus Ncoc(I think) this June holiday for me too. What am I supposed to do :O? *Confused*

-- I never found the right words to say {♥}
Right, I guess I'm sick. Head's spinning round and round.
It's because of the rain+(drenched), but it's okay(:

Those who loves the sunshine had never danced in the rain.

No comments: