Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nostalgia-


Last day of Holiday- I still remembered how high I was the last day of School. :/ &I hope I've really completed all the work assigned to us, (Which, excluding those in Lms, because I swear I have problems opening/understanding them.) Well, tomorrow would be just another day.` &We'll have our Level Camps from Tuesday, and it'll be another new week again. (:

Planned to study/revise/make notes for at least 6whole hours today, but turns out I don't really have the mood to do so, so just slack around for the last 2hours :/ Removed nail polish, (I don't feel like cutting my nails luhr, whatever]:) &Prepared for everything tomorrow and the day after.

Everything's gonna be just fine, I hope`-

My mood has been veryvery down these days, cried and usual stuffs. (You may wonder, why am I always like that? Yes, I also wants to know why. If only someone could tell me. Sighs`) Well, I admit this whole episode's my fault, I can't push the blame on anyone, but do you think I asked for this type of ending? I didn't. One simple regret from yesterday will make it seems to grow with time.

If only someone, or something could bring me back to th'past ..

No comments: