Friday, March 7, 2008

Memories gradually wither & fall by my side.

Hello Holiday :D
Though you're a short one, I believe you'll grow long next term♥

Ran 2.4m this morning. Yay my stamina's finally back to me. -16.22min.` Some people uh, can say very smart uh; they've got those extra rubberbands each round. (*If you know what I mean. But guilt will handle it.') &I prefer Tennis to Volleyball in school, and conversely outside.

I understand every single topic in Additional Mathematics already. Sadly, that Alpha&Beta one is an exceptional case, no matter how I mugged on it; only a few percent knowledge is gained. (Stupidstupid:x) Spent like 1 whole hour solving half of the question. How much time do you think I have? ): I'm still left with over a 100pages of Notes to be made & 1/2 of my Revisions to be done by Tuesday. Aw. D:
Received Report Book.`

Chinese improved. by 39% -Uh, I'm surprised.
Humanities improved. by 12% -No wonders.
E/Maths improved. by 20% -Yay 100% :D
A/Maths improved. by 47% -Woolalas.{♥}
Science deproved. by 1% - Sian + sad-ness.
English deproved. by 5% -Something's wrong with me.

Distinctions for E & A Mathematics & Sciences.
The manager @Lentor's Residence weren't happy with what we tried to do yesterday, as a few of us were too shy to communicate with those elderlies. :/ The 1st elderly's easy to handle luh, but we have to talk to others when his friends came to visit him. &Other elderlies weren't as sociable as him, sad so we ran out of topic to talk to that Ahma.` Well, hope that doing the cleaning would really be much more fun, (&Of course, hope that the alternative group will really entertain the elderly properly, not like us. :x)

No comments: