Sunday, March 2, 2008

Drowing into these lil'miracles.

You told me you tried;
but I care no more for Acknowledgements.



Fun & Childish Saturday Out :D
Firstly met Johannes @around my area.` &Yay he "sold" me the bag for free :D Trained down to City Hall. Up to Raffles City, Donuts, Bubbletea, & then Amelia. We spent like 1/2 an hour to walk to Bugis on our soresore feets. Couldn't find the bags we wanted, but I spotted my Boots. Oh they're pretty awesome please :/ I want ..
Summary:
Toyr'us, Played with Trolley, Yoshinoya, Jo with his tied up hair, Giant, So called Beer whatever, The eye & those Primary School bitches, Roof top, More.
&loads &loads, ok I'm off to my nap.
Skips. Then we have to go meet Aloysius @Harbourfront. &The Mrt underground was filled with people, Jo was saying "Cuse'me Cuse'me my Sis is giving birth." and then Amelia was saying "My grandmother's dying." Lmao then there's one lady like "Omg seriously?" & I was just following behind laughing my head's off (: Metup, bought movie of "The Eye" for like only 20mins despite believing that it'll take a long time judging by the longness of the Queue.

Hey pesto, my eyes are closing.
No energy to type any further. So shall let pictures do the talking.

Next target: 10, 000 B.C

No comments: