Friday, May 9, 2008

The black chasm.


I wish to belong to that colourful paradise I dream about all day.

Phew, here it is. My oh-so-ewwish new layout which I spent the past 1whole hour editting it. (To think that I used to spend only 20mins doing the same thing last time ..) &Yeahs I know it's suckish, but I'm way too tired to re-edit it all over again. -This shall be temporary- (I hope!) Yes I hate pink too, but no choice lol ;D
--

This week has been real hectic; full of crazy muggings and exams' &it's finally over today♥ For you know, I missed blogging so much(!) Thus I definitely love this sense of freedom, Yay(:

EL and CL Paper 1/2 -
I'm glad that I did 6 English Essays before hand, &so well that I could use 1of them on my Compo' (with different story but similar elaboration) but I'm not sure about the letter writing though.` EL Paper 2 was easy! As for Chinese, I suppose I'll do better for Paper1, the storyline and all, because as I've calculated, lost 30+marks for Paper2 already. (I don't know how to read 3/4 of the paper T.T)

Mathematics (O/N' lvl) -
Mrs. Seck had marked our O'lvl Maths Paper 2, got highest in class for scoring 75' (look it's not good, just A1 -.-, but I'm still happy :D) I've been pessimistic thinking I'd fail, but turns out [: Paper 1 was full of careless mistakes, I didn't know that I've substracted wrong sums till we get to see the answer scripts after school :/ (Sighs) &N'lvl Maths Paper(s) was easier to me, some thought it was harder than O'lvl one. Well, different people different views.

Combined Science(s) -
Physics was very lenient okay! Only a few 1mark question don't know. (: &Mr. Lim had actually frightened all of us by showing us last year's Midyear Chemistry Paper the day before the paper itself, my mind went blank during the remedial; he's fast -.- Mm hmm, then stress-ed out nearly drop dead but didn't, mugged&mugged before the paper. *However! It turns out as simple as the Physics Paper lor; so what can you say from this? He tricked us into mugging so hard! D: It's a good thing anyway.

Combined Humanitie(s) -
Social Studies and History are the main two subjects I'm worry about. (besides Chinese') All the source-based inference questions were just simply monsters in disguised to pull your entire grades down): I hope I'll eventually get through it. (Shit lahxzx, I topped for Geography last year but have chosen History instead, how stupid can I be :/)

Additional Mathematics -
Out of all the papers I've taken, this is the only paper which I'm most confident on ;D May get quite high bahs, as I only don't know how to do the last question, but will get method marks also. Hence I guess I'd be getting 58above upon 70. (If not I chop off my head xD)
--

Okay this is crapish, those taking O'lvl maths have to take N'lvl maths as well, so that adds up to 5maths paper which we have to take. -> Can you imagine, everyday was a different subject with maths after recess. Others get to go home early, while we -.- (Some other schools don't have this policy lor, it's so unfair D:)


Goodbye for now, may blog again later.

No comments: