Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Getting away from here.

E-learning can be so fun & relaxing :D
Okays someone had kindly informed me that the heymath assignments is up.
The moment I log in, *stares&stone* for some time; because there's alot of them. &Then I thought to myself, (Ohno! can don't do anot ah?) Sighs, in the end I gave in and do, (chiong-ed) cause I wanted to slack earlier(:

But who knows, the system actually allows the answer to be editted. So unlike the school LMS :/ &then I just heck and anyhow click till everything fullmarks! :D I know that's a cheat lahr, but other people also can mah ;x Hahahas so fun, plus it's all 2hours plus work lor, so this is also a good shortcut for students [: (Yesyes I know, its bad for me that my brain won't be back from its vacation when school reopens. But heck xD)
--

Tomorrow's: Bowling @Marina Bay`
Stay tune♥

Yes, I won't think much about it.
Afterall I still know what'll happen in the end.
I'll be alright.

No comments: