Saturday, May 24, 2008

If only time could rewind.


He said, "No, I prefer ____." Hahaha'! :D
Oh, &there's some people whom I want to apologise to, sincerely [: Was really depressed last night; then anyhow rant @their msn conv'. Sorrysorry! They must have thought I'm mentally retarded because I'm behaving so cheerful right now -.- (Lol, split personality')

Woot! xD Guess what? I've completed every one of my Holiday Assignments! (Cheers!) Hehs, except for the LMS ones of course, they hadn't even uploaded the assignments :/ Whywhy, why the system so slow one? I want get everything done first then enjoy D: Taste the bitter than the sweet.-

[Edit] While I was cleaning up my room, found a few of my old diaries. (See, I do keep my life updated everytime, even as a child.) Some pages were blank, or only with a few sentences, some were so full with untidy handwritings that I don't even know how to read. But still read through almost every pages, and eventually laughed at how naive & childish I've been. So many little things, so many of them. &I believed that one day I'll laugh at my recent entries too. How nice ;D Ohwells, I miss childhood♥ [/Editted]
--
Gah, nothing to blog about today uh.` Boring!
Hmm, I'm heading down to Suntec for Cosplay show tomorrow, wonder if anyone out there will be going too? (: It's gonna be great ;D

Why must I wear a different mask wherever I go?

No comments: