Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hell to pay.

Grrr. Some idiots added me & started bullshitting.
No life one, I wonder if he talks about those sick jokes every single day -.-
Blocked and deleted [:

It's been such a long time since I played hide&seek. ):
Everyone thinks it's way too childish for my age now, yeah it's true but :/ I can't deny I really missed those childhood days (..) &I hate being an only child, even though the advantages are you can get all the attention from your parents, but similarly the pressure from them too, cause there's no other siblings for replacement. I envy those people who have siblings, at least they have someone well to argue or play with etc :/ I hate how fast the time passes.
Good or bad, right or wrong.
I've made up my mind; till I see you again.
Out in the afternoon, back in the evening. Loads of things happened, I don't know whether there's more good than bad, or more bad than good. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Because all that had happened weren't things that I supposed to know in the first place. &You know, I think there's seriously something wrong with me. -.-

I've been using my laughter to hide my tears.

No comments: