Tuesday, May 13, 2008

In a sorrowful space.

[Continued from previous entry/]
When the boy grew up, he lost his temper again. He punched another guy who had snatched his girlfriend. The brawl ended up in court, and the boy was charged for attacking the guy. He was sentenced to two years in prison. The day before the boy went to jail, he walked pass his Primary School. He saw a young girl standing at the gates of the school, her hands pinching her ears.

He went towards the girl and whispered, "You will not be young forever."
That freaked the girl out. -- ♥

Having cold war with mom, she's unhappy about my results. :/
&My English has deproved, though I suppose I'm one of the top 5. Sighs, &I don't know the overall because they haven't mark our Essays yet. Similarly, I'm utterly disappointed on my Additional Maths result, I had thought I'd get around A1, but turns out A2 D: Till then I realised that I've been so silly; (see wrong questions)` However, Chemistry was good news, but it ain't when I found out that someone else has actually gotten higher/highest, leaving me getting the second position instead. Dang. Now I'm feeling real lousy):

p/s} Will update on my results once I receive all of 'em back. :D
--

I had dreaded the Elective Module course, thinking that it sucks. But it had proved me all wrong because I've been 'elect-ed' into the course Animation; most of the Amaths students are here, plus it was really fun (slacking). xD &The venue for this course is the Computer Lab' ; so I can like use the school comp' from today onwards till the course end on Friday(: Had lectures for the first 2/3 of the course, followed by completing a Storyboard per group' (have to create a storyboard before every animation[:)

Dismissed @around 2.15pm (this applies till fri.) Stayed back to wait for our dear Chemistry Results kidnapped by Mr. Lim, &he was late for 5mins. Etc homed-

No comments: