Monday, May 26, 2008

Tell me the reason.

Street Festival 2008♥


Right outside Sunshine Plaza; Miss. Chin & Mr. Jo /gg.


Saw this cute lil' boy playing with bubbles :D


After we had our lunch @Bugis Junction's Yoshinoya, decided to hike up to Suntec.
On the way there ..

I wonder how is it like up there.


Don't cha` think he's cute?




@The Fountain of Wealth♥



Fries with multiple choice of sauces [:

Seriously uh, I don't really know how to blog with pictures lol. Either my post's full of pictures or full of words, so now after I uploaded the pictures; I'm not really sure what to say :O Okay hmms, we ran alot (or I ran more -.-') then got pissed (not really true) then behaved like a bunch of kids :/ *Ahems! Etc lor. Trained back to Amk then went to the Pasar Malam walk a few rounds then home(:

p/s} Body aching now!
--

Turned in rather early last night, @around 12? But wasn't able to sleep till 4am. -.- Had some weird thoughts, so flipped & rolled on the bed till 4am uh :/ So didn't managed to get out of bed this morning for the Remedial. After this post, I'll go study again; cause I think I've missed alot D: &Then after that, need packed up for the trip etc. Maybe/maybe won't submit any blogskins till I'm back, see whether I got time or not. (Tho I really want to submit -.-')

!Warning: Jingkai is a crazyaye madman/something wrong one. :X

No comments: