Friday, May 16, 2008

Cause I felt this deep connection.

I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout.
[:

Average day. Was informed that we're one of the group out of the 3 who have to showcase our presentation today. The other 2 group were Loic & Linjie's. &My group has got like only 3people including me :/ Did all the anti-stage fright exercises (kiddin'), wrecked my brain while thinking on what to say. But turns out that we don't have to talk much, -.-

The cat-walk from the Fashion Design' Module was the most entertaining [: Followed by I don't-know-what, but I'm so gonna take up the Web Designing Course next year :D Sheesh, I hope I could get in. &I misses animation-making a-lot a-lot! Lol!
--

Planned to sleep for this entire afternoon, ended up searching images for blogskins, teaching someone maths (dang), and spent a few hours staring into empty spaces. Read a few books, etc. It'd be a miracle if my degree didn't rise up. I want a new pair of spectacles(:

Okay that's about it, adios.

No comments: