Thursday, May 15, 2008

No more tears to cry.

Completed Project One (Cut-out Animation) &currently working on Project Two (Sand Animation) I like the sand animation, much more easier/convenient than the Cut-out animation. We've really learnt alot through this course you know; like the cartoons you normally watch on TV isn't as easy generated as you think, they're not completely computer-made,` my group took 1hour plus to produce a 14seconds short animation on How Chicken Lay Eggs. (Lmao to the core') Whee, I love this module♥
I need inspiration for blogskinning. D:

Yes, I've decided to go back to blogskins; but there don't seems to be any idea for me. I don't want to make plain skins :/ Neither can I create complicated ones. So it's like, lol -.- Just pour me some ideas into my tagboard alrights? (:
But some peoples are/were really very slack can. You think your ideas will always be the best? We've wasted so much time because of you, you don't even give a damn about other people's idea, &in the end I was the one who have to fix those effing errors you caused. While you could happily go on with your doggie's life. I've been tolerating because I want the certificate, blame my luck for having so little girls inside this module. Grr, damn you.
--

I've not been myself nowadays, usually I'd just try to laugh it off/ignore whenever anyone criticises me, but these few days I kept getting pissed whenever anyone said something I don't like. I just don't know why. &As I'm typing this, a tingling of freezing remorse is washing inside my body. ): Sorry guys; I'll be avoiding.

No comments: