Wednesday, May 21, 2008

When you turn those tears to smiles.


I lead an extremely boring life): Didn't attend school today, unable to get out of bed due to tiredness. Didn't slept well last night, bad dreams. &The weather nowadays are super hot! D:

Woke up during other people's recess time, studied a little on Binomial Theorem; the Chapter which Mrs. Seck wanted to teach today. (See, lessons as per normal) Wasn't able to understand the concept, only a bit :/ Sometimes I may wish to have tuitions, sometimes I'm happy to know that I don't have any. Grr, &now is one of the times I wish to have one tutor to teach me the basics. Holidays still need go back for remedials- (But most likely I'm not going') &Stupid God'bro took my keys away leaving me home alone. Now I can't even go out cause I don't have any keys to lock the damn door -.- Regretted not going school, boring-boring-day. ]x

--
Oh as you can see, changed blogskin.`
Very simple one. Bye [:

No comments: