Sunday, May 11, 2008

When we forget, we just don't remember.

Happy Mother's Day! :D

May all mothers stay pretty & healthy. ->Celebrated it last night(:
Hasn't had any plans for today, may be going down Vivocity later on. &It has been a dull afternoon, been searching for stuffs to read/watch/play. &I happened to find this picture which I suppose I must have editted it a long time ago in my folders. Just as random-

Daily Horoscope's Reading:
You need to get ready for some serious weirdness that is coming your way today -- and you won't see it coming until it's on top of you, most likely.
Your flexibility is the key to success.

p/s} May I be superstitious again; it's already on top of me :/
Ohoh, do you know that two new bridges in Singapore had officially open today?
They are the Henderson Waves & Alexandra Arch; a 9km scenic walk from Harbour Front Mrt Station to West Coast Park :D It's free-of-charge okay, I sososo want to go :/ Cause the Alexandra Arch is lit with changing colours at after 7pm daily, how beautiful. &People may also get to see monkeys along the way during The Forest Walk. xD I'll go soon.
--

I'd always thought getting drunk was pathetic but suddenly I understood why someone might want to climb out of their body and abadon the whole world behind.
I don't want to rewind my past, but this is getting out of control.

No comments: