Friday, May 30, 2008

Goodbyes.

Thanks to those who've asked me to cheerup. [:
I'm feeling much better now; thanks.
--
&Hey everyone, I'm leaving for Thailand first thing tomorrow morning, (6am plus? I think :/) Hence this is my last update till I'm back on uhh, somewhere between 7th to 9th June.I'll definitely appreciate if you people will still visit & tag :/ Lol. But it's okay anw xD
p/s} &The toe which got injured yesterday is swelling now -.-
I'll reply all tags by tonight.
♥♥♥

[Edit] Replied all tags & emails. I doubt anyone will bother to visit&tag my blog after I'm gone uh, yeah what's the use lol. N'mind, by the way I'm already having slight fever; suay ehs always go overseas sure will have something go wrong one -.- (Somemore now is can't walk properly+fever, lmao') Ohwell that's all. Fyi, my flight's @6am. Sms me before that? :/ Okays sayonara♥ &I'llmissyou.

I kept having this feeling that I won't return (...)
I'm crying now alright, &I don't know why.[/Editted]

Best wishes to Howard,
thanks for cheering me up. You're like the best mind-reader ever [:

No comments: