Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The stars are fading away.

Okays, thanks to the time manager I've enough time to uh.
Change to some weird blogskin' :/ Heh, I don't really like it but, no choice I'm too lazy to you know, re-edit everything :D

Submitted my previous blogskin, which I personally think it's nicer uh. [:
Rate/Download/Favourite it -> Click blend-ed.notes♥
-----

The school LMS System simply "rocks" big time can, told us to log in to do the assignments ever since last month, till now also haven't upload yet. Tmd, now I free luh :/ I just wanted all my holiday assignments done before I go for my vacation, then followed by working. Now the school system's like so slowww one D: Grr!

I hope I get knocked down by a lorry soon :D

Sometimes I love you,
Sometimes I don't. Yet still,
-My heart's been aching for certain reasons.

No comments: