Friday, May 30, 2008

You don't know the story behind.

I shall be cheerful once again :D
Something was seriously wrong with me yesterday/}

Alrights firstly we (Amelia, Jiaming, Xuanyu and me) met up @City Hall, waited for that Darren for a very long time, played catching in the Mrt Station, (p/s} the blogger you know is always like that.) Etc. Then the almighty arrived, train down to Marina Bay but due to the mass constructions we don't know how to go there, then decided to bowl @Marina Square instead.

We had the whole train to ourselves.


Took quite some time to find the place, it was hidden somewhere inside the Mall (&You know, all of us have short term memory, can't be blamed :/)

Pokemon Fair.


&Finally found it, Superbowl :D

@First I didn't dare to bowl, &then that turtle got pissed off by my stubborness. But in the end still exchanged shoe with Xuanyu let him play. Gathered up my courage to play the next round &yeah it wasn't bad, but missed after that :/

Went to fetch Johannes from ActionCity as he also don't know how to come in :/ Uh, then skipskips, they had lunch@ BurgerKing, I only coped the fries from them(: &Then, regretted for running away etcetc, they wasted so much time finding us. D: Sorrysorry! (But I hope you guys could read my previous entry of explaination')
--

Hiked from Marina Square to Bugis through Suntec.

Arcaded there, won a few of these. (There's more with the others! :D)

After that, slacked @Mosburger + waited for Johannes to finish his burger. He eat damn fasttt uh ahems!* &Guess what? When we're about to leave, we saw the famous blogger Xiaxue; &she's damn prettyaye okay. Wanted to say hi but then decided not to.`

I finished my lollipop earlier than him. (Won from the Machine also')


Oh, after that spent like half an hour pondering about where to go, gah :/ Then I suggested Vivo. &There we go, (but Xuan yu left early.)

This looks damn weird, &we both agreed to wear the same style.


Slacked around while waiting for Jiaming to return from his Hospital Visit.

I'm always in love with the blue sky.

Johannes suggested that we dinner at Superdog, as we never tried before. & ...

I forgot what's mine called, some chicky stuff.



&I injured my toe when trying to kick that turtle, retribution -.-


One of them go type this at the Shop Finder Service, hmphh :/

I repeat, I'm not ! D:D:


I shall end this entry with something random, yet funny (to me) [:

No comments: