Wednesday, May 14, 2008

& the time passes every single second.


There's nothing left to say, but goodbye. --

People's been asking me "What's wrong?", but how could I answer that when nothing to me seems right at all? Life more or less have changed, it isn't fair anymore. Or would I say that it has never been fair before? They say my results are good; &I think so too, but they don't know how furious someone feels about it. Some say I hold super high expectations for myself, but they never did consider why is that so. They'll never understand, nobody will (...)

I'm sorry to those whom I've offended. -
Life was perfect, was.

I hate typing emoshit. But I seriously feel better after typing it, so yeah. [:
The Animation Course was really fun okay ;D Though I had lost a little patience towards .. uh, them, but eventually got over it as they helped with some ideas. Which turns out xD We actually produced the first part of the animation with the idea of an ordinary chicken laying eggs :X ! Hahahs &will probably add Chicken Little inside tomorrow.

Bused & trained down to Chinatown to collect my Anti-biotics for rashes. &While on my way there, there was this woman who aged around 30plus & whom I expect had suffered from 'down syndrome' kept on grinning and having her eyes on me throughout the journey, (She alighted @City Hall whereas I luckily alighted at Raffle's Place; I won't want to alight the same stop as her -.-'), I'm not joking! &She even gave me a thumbs-up after the door closed. It's pretty much scary okay, having to know someone staring at you for so long. Eww, *shivers shivers* D:

&I also saw this little girl aged around 4year old who has already had her boobs developed, (I'm not trying to be sick okay, but it's true :O) It's like, oversized for her age? Weird day, or perhaps my eyes were simply playing a trick on me; were they? Lol.

p/s} I couldn't move away as the train was quite crowded, somemore the surroundings were either senior citizens or indians. Grr, that woman really freaked me out -.-
--

Ohyeahohyeah, how come I can see a certain number of people viewing my blog, yet only a few of you people tag -.- I know who's viewing okay! Sadsadsad lol, I'm longing to see weird tags, that'll be fun x] But still, it's okay :/

No comments: