Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That's never gonna happen.


I'm like a prisoner being locked up at home, nothing to do D:
Okay lahr not locked up, is have the key yet still don't want to go out alone.` I have this sudden urge to go to the beach, but don't feel like getting tanned also :/ Then somemore it's like, I want to go out but have no idea where to go, why oh why, why is this secure country I'm living in is so small?! ): I also don't know why uh, why must Goverment build the stupid integrated resort instead of a visitor-friendly Disneyland♥? (It's possible, isn't it? Attract foreigners too!)

This is one reason I love blogging♥
If there's nothing for me to do tomorrow:
  • Do the entire Miscellaneous Exercise 2 and 3. (Add.Maths♥)
  • Essays from Assessments.
  • Go park and play (So, weird.)
  • Try to get an accident(?)
  • Been thinking a lot, tried to forget. But no matter what, I also couldn't escape from that fear everyday. The feeling is there, but the feeling is not. (I know it totally makes no sense -.- But there's another meaning to it anyway') &I don't know why, my heart's been aching since then, I hate the pain. I really don't know where to turn to. Feel like crying it all out-

    Ohyeah, I'm having slight fever.
    .p/s} I seriously detests stalkers, as well as sweetalk(er)s please.

    No comments: