Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It makes no sense at all.

Stupid blogger. D:
I typed my post till very long then published, then got error -.-

I don't want blog already lahs T.T

[Edit]
Fine, I'm gonna retype it all over again :/

Yesterday♥
Woke up @8am, prepared & out with God'brother &mom. (: From Orchard hike upupup to some hidden places in Somerset, did some boringgg stuffs and etc. Then from Somerset hiked downdowndown to Orchard again, had my favourite desserts at a small cafe, slacked and wasted some time strolling to Plaza Sing' Shopped around and left at around 2.40pm in order to make it in time to meet Jo & Jiaming @Braddel. Skipskip(s).

Wasted about 1/2 an hour getting lost. Called up the guy and he asked us to wait for a red truck to arrive, (Scary uhs, the red truck doesn't have any Walls Icecream Logo on it. As not-a-grown-up ourselves thought that it was some kidnap cases. :/) Gathered all our guts to meet the fellow, he looks more like a fishmonger actually :O Starting work on this Saturday; that'll be a trial for me because it's only 30% commission and I don't think it's worth the time, (I rather sleep/go out/) So if the pay is low then I'll quit straightaway. :D

Went for another interview as Operator in the evening, as a first-timer like me I was scared to death, not. Then it turns out okay tho' my pay's 50cent lower than Jo -.- But who cares I'm gonna work 1hour more than him :D Yups, hopefully I'll be employed soon. I'm gonna work everyday(:
--

Today♥


(Free Souvenir given to us by the Marketing Director)

Students who took Digital Animation as their Elective Module (me) have got the privilege to visit the Company of Electronic Arts (EA Games) @Centennial Tower; (I want to work there! The environment/scenery/everything are superb can! But you'll need at least a degree to get inside, :O I'm full of envious already') Then there's this Canadian Producer came to give me a High 5, he was really very cool xD

Lol, meaningful trip. We get to play the game of FIFA Online that hadn't been lauched in Singapore yet, (Was sabo-ed by some people &as the only girl there I have no idea what's happening') Had short lectures to get know more about how they create their games♥
[/Editted]

I rather you leave me alone than being so protective. Much to your concern I seriously feel way much better when you're not around. Sometimes it's better to be just friends, as first of all I didn't even say anything about liking or not liking. So I'd really appreciate you to be normal, or simply leave me alone. [:

No comments: