Sunday, May 18, 2008

Still an obsession.

Saturday Out :D
(Shitshitshit, I think I'm having short-term memory lost) Okayokay. Errr, woke up @9.45pm by someone, been calling&calling Jo to wake him up, but his phone was off :/ So, he was late (again). D: Tsk, he don't know there's a great invention called the Alarm Clock.`

So as I thought I'm training there alone, coincidentally saw that turtle; so trained down to Dhouby Ghout' & waited for the rest for a-very-long-time :/ (Seesee, I'm alwayyyys punctual+early!) Skipskips. Waited for them for god-knows-how-long & trained down to Harbour Front. Amelia & Regin has been playing hide&seek with us for er, loads of times? Yet we failed to find them x[ (Typical Saturday with teenagers running round VivoCity.)

Only played hide&seek with them for one time lahs, &it's tiring running up and down; but fun anyway(: But then that Jiaming managed to 'threaten' me out by a sms -.- Stupidstupid lol. A few of us wanted to go Sentosa, but in the end didn't, as majority wins. Next we went up to arcade for a few plays, (I didn't play uh, they did :D) I was slacking/resting @ one of the spoilt machines, refer to picture above. *The metal thingy I was holding came off.

&The children all went hunrgy for food/water): So went down to find for food, dang I can't find any shockgums from CandyEmpire :/ I used to have a lot of them, gahh D: Ohoh, &after buying some food from er, some Korean Eatery whatever, went to fool around; above's a picture of Jo holding onto his street sausage stick on that kiddy machine! &Heyy that's not me okay, it's not me :X (Okay finefine it's me, I was too fat to fit inside D:)

Regin & Kenneth went back home @ around 5pm & the rest of us trained down to Bugis for the arcade, first we strolled to Sunshine Plaza; note that our legs were already breaking after the long day* &Hor see that Icecream below? It was half melting away & I don't know what to do so I passed it back to Amelia' but she dropped it LOL. &We don't know why we screamed because it dropped. Zzz then nearly make someone go deaf :O

At the arcade, played a few rounds of Outrun and then the boys went super crazy! They were playing with some don't-know-call-what machine & while waiting for the dice to drop down; they keep shouting "PUSH, PUSH!" like man labour like that LOL. Then the next thing we know was a few uncles/aunties turning their heads looking @ us. Lmao. So yeahs these are the dices they won :D

&When it's time for Amelia to go home for her 'curfew', we all go with her [: Thenthen while on the train hor, there's this little indian kid (4-5year old?) keep staring at us & laughing as if we're some entertainers, cause the boys were like behaving like his age xD

Slacked @Mac' for awhile &then went home, saw Vanessa & Lorraine on the way home, I guess they had a great time at the 3F/3G's outing :D Didn't spend a single cent yesterday! [: Somemore there's something I want to say: That little indian kid's father was a pervert! I was sitting down & talking to the others & when I looked up I saw his eyes on my (...) you know -.- Walao, I feel so mad & [fill in the blanks] now lahr. Idiotic pervert D:
--

Alrights there's some unhappiness for me during this outing; I hope you all know what I want kay, I want freedom to do something, so please let me do whatever I want next time kay. Not as if I'll break the law right -.-

No comments: